Friday, February 11, 2011

Staying warm in the tub!

Harper's key to staying warm during -14 degree weather is to soak in the (mini) tub. He could stay in there for hours, turn into a prune and have ice cold water and still love it. He loves playing with the water when it comes out of the faucet.... he just can't quite figure out what water really is. He sees it...but then reaches out to grab it... and POOF his hand slids right through it! He loves all his bath toys too, he gets so excited and starts talking screeching at them...VERY LOUDLY, Its so funny. While he's busy learning and exploring all the wonders of taking a bath... I keep myself entertained by styling his hair with the best smelling baby shampoo (I just love that stuff :)), taking pictures, messaging family those pictures and calling for derek to bring me my real camera! My mother-in-law once said, she doesn't know who has more fun when harper takes a bath...him or me. And I'm pretty sure that would be a very close call! 

No comments:

Post a Comment