Sunday, February 13, 2011

8 months!

Once again...this time rolls around FLYS BY! Harper is another month old...yes, thats correct. He's 8 months old today. He is still army crawling (as we like to call it). This is where he uses his forearms and drags himself all around the house. You might not think he could "army crawl" fast but in a second--He's gonnneee...baah byyyee. He is STILL waiting on his first tooth to arrive, I really thought it would be today for some reason. Everyone says their child has got a tooth by 8 months...I just thought it would be SO cool if he woke up with a TOOTH! I just can't wait to see his first one... I feel like a kid the night before christmas, except I never know when christmas (his tooth) is gonna come! He's sitting in all the high chairs at the restraunts..thats how I know he's a big boy...I used to think babies that were in high chairs were OLLLD. he's moving right along...before I know it he'll be catchhing the ball with his dad in the backyard, playing highschool football, being MVP of the razorback national championship team, making it to the NFL, running for president, and flying jet planes. Thats all.


No comments:

Post a Comment