Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HARPER 9 MONTHS

Harper's 9 month bday was perfect!!!! It was on Saturday March 12th (i know I'm a little late) but it was the most beautimus day you could EVER ask for. We went to Danielle's wedding shower in Harrison, and left early that morning with our bestie Christi Mustaccio Jenkins. It was an awesome drive! We got to look at all the scenery and take in the SunShiNE, my favorite part of the drive was looking at all the baby cows in the pretty pastures. Call me weird, but i LOVE BABY COWS. they are so cute. 
Once we arrived to the bridal shower I got to see some long lost friends, most of them are married and new moms now so we had SO much to catch up on. They got to meet my beautiful date; his name is Harper Cain, Have you heard about him yet?! If not...he's the BomB :) Everyone loved him and couldn't believe what a sweet angel he was...and how he looks just like his daddy. So of course I had to say; Well he can look like him as long as he doesn't act like him! AMEN. 





2 comments:

  1. Aww. Thanks for the shout out! You guys are BEAUTIFUL! My fave is the last photo you posted. Just precious! XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! These pics are sooooo stinkin cute!!! Great pic of you too Sari!

    ReplyDelete