Thursday, November 18, 2010

Our First family pictures!

 This will be our first christmas as a family and baby harpers first christmas ever! I wanted to have some pictures taken of us all together but didn't want to have to book with a professional, so I called my good friend robin. She's like my second mom and my go to person for wonderful recipes and anything else I may need. She's great! We met her in Siloam Springs for a laid back sunday photo session...we got some great shots and had a good time doing it! Here are just a few from the day...





Robin did such a great job as our photographer for the day! She also gave me a wonderful potato soup recipe that we made that night we got back....could she be any sweeter?!


Robins Potato Soup:


4-5 medium potatos cut into cubes
1 or 2 celery sticks chopped
one carrot shredded (for color)
salt and pepper
1/2 tbsp dill weed
1/2 tbsp onion powder
1/2 chopped onion


Put your potatos in large pot on the stove with water covering them. Boil covered with all the above ingredients. Once your potatos are soft, add corn and half cup heavy cream or half and half. Mix all together and your meal is ready!


This is delish!
Enjoy and happy holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment