Friday, July 29, 2011

secret garden


As a child, I LOVED the movie Secret Garden. I always wanted to be that little girl who fell upon this amazing place that no one else knew about. So I was kinda suprised when we showed up at my bosses house last weekend to swim and we discoverd they have their own "secret garden." 

It's by far the prettiest place I've seen in a long time. Even in the middle of the super hot summer; everything is blooming and green. I've been there so
many times but never paid close attention to the landscaping, till now.

So glad we stumbled upon this magical place, I will be going back many times through out the year. Its the best place to take pictures, and I can't imagine what it will look like in the fall...so stay tuned!

















No comments:

Post a Comment