Wednesday, June 22, 2011

MoD MoNKeY birthday!

Harpers Mod Monkey Birthday was a blast; I loved all the decorations and colors of this theme. As I promised before, pics are coming soon! I'm waiting for my sister-in-law to send me the disc of pictures she took, unfortunetly mommy didn't get any on her camera :( sad I know.

I ordered harper a custom made shirt with his name on it from http://www.bloomingbabiesboutique.com/ and they made a matching party hat and custom sign for the front door too! You have to order everything you want a month before your party. So don't procrastinate if you have a little one's birthday coming up soon!! :)

They did such a good job and I was very impressed with everthing! AND...most importantly it got to my house on time!!

other websites I used was http://www.birthdaypartyexpress.com/
they have EVERYTHING to throw a great party!
I ordered the ultimate package filled with cups, plates, napkins, table clothes, party favors, etc.

I also used Etsy for all the little things like water bottle labels, cupcake toppers, party favor stickers with harper's name on them, and a high chair banner.

We had such a great time, and I can't wait to show the rest of the pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment