Monday, December 13, 2010

1/2 a YEAR old!

Harper is now 6 months old! Where does time go?!
 Life has been
amazing and there is never a dull moment!  

Harper is a very active little guy now days!
He loves to grab anything, slobber on it and try to eat it. 
We call him our pterodactyl-- he squeals so loud and makes the funniest
noises.
He loves bouncing in his baby Einstein exasaucer .
He's extremely ticklish...especially his thighs! he goes crazy when you get them.
He doesn't play in one spot for long...then he's on to the next thing. Which keeps mom and dad busy!
He doesn't care anything about baby food, he's a picky eater like his daddy was...we're gonna have problems with that!
 He can sit up by himself but still a little wobbly and falls over every now and then.
He is teething like crazy, but we haven't seen any teeth!
He takes about 3 good naps a day and wakes up about 5:30 or 6 every morning....which means i wake up that early too!
He likes me to hold him and rock him to sleep on my chest, I've been singing to him...even though i can't sing! sometimes I hum
He has the best little personality and every day gets better and better!! He's so much fun and always makes my day

Happy 1/2 Birthday Baby!!

 My little reindeer! (I'm taking advantage of these kind of pics while I can, don't think he will let me when he's 15. )


No comments:

Post a Comment